myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Hazem Saleh" <hazem.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject The MyFaces Sandbox CAPTCHA component is released :)
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:15:14 GMT
Hi Guys,

Iam pleased to tell you that I finally finished developing the CAPTCHA
component.

*We can now have a CAPTCHA by just writing:*
<s:captcha captchaSessionKeyName="mySessionKey"/>
This would generates a captcha with a random text image then set the
generated text
in the session attribute "mySessionKey".

I hope that you all like the new Apache MyFaces sandbox CAPTCHA component
:).
Here is the patch link:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-1207

Later, I will include the component documentation patch.
BTW, I would like to thank Zubin wadia, Martin Marinschek, Thomas speigl for
encouraging
me developing this component.

I really like all the Apache MyFaces community.
Thanks to all of you.
--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed
http://www.jroller.com/HazemBlog