myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release for myfaces build tools archetypes 1.0.0
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2008 19:18:52 GMT
On Jan 27, 2008 11:44 AM, Leonardo Uribe <lu4242@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, the number of this release is 1.0.0
>
> This example comes from my tests for this on my local machine

Okay, but the idea here is to make it easy for other people to test,
so they'll vote. :)

+1 from me, all the archetypes work, the resulting projects build, and
the three webapps worked for me in Tomcat 6.0.

I spot-checked for .asc signature files (but did not verify them) and
checked that LICENSE/NOTICE were in one of the archetype jars.

Some thoughts:
 * make 'mvn jetty:run' work for a project generated from an archetype
 * change the groupid to org.apache.myfaces.archetypes?
 * should we arrange it so that LICENSE/NOTICE is in the generated project?

Nice job!  It's good to finally see these get released.

--
Wendy