myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release for myfaces build tools archetypes 1.0.0
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2008 05:49:58 GMT
On Jan 25, 2008 3:52 PM, Leonardo Uribe <lu4242@gmail.com> wrote:

> Someone with time to check this?

I think you might get more interest if you explain what an archetype
is, and give some sample commands for how to try them out.  If I'm not
mistaken, this will be the first release for them.

>From the title it's not clear if these are "tools" (just jars that get
used during the build) or really Maven archetypes (which I think is
the case, but again not everyone knows what that is.)

Is 1.2.2 in the central repo yet?  That will make it easier to test these out.

HTH,
--
Wendy