myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <simon.kitch...@chello.at>
Subject Re: maven-build-tools notice and license files
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Yep, notice-in-javadoc-jar needs to be fixed too.

The apache commons parent pom does it like this:
      <plugin>
        <!--
          - Copy LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt so that they are included
          - in the -javadoc jar file for the component.
          -->
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>javadoc.resources</id>
            <phase>generate-sources</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>run</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
              <tasks>
                <copy todir="${project.build.directory}/apidocs/META-INF">
                  <fileset dir="${basedir}">
                    <include name="LICENSE.txt" />
                    <include name="NOTICE.txt" />
                  </fileset>
                </copy>
              </tasks>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>

See:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/commons-parent/trunk/pom.xml

It would definitely be nicer to have a proper maven plugin to do this - but the apache-jar-resources-plugin
has other undesirable side-effects.

Regards,
Simon