myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Cristi Toth" <cristi.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Skinning selectors for tree component in Trinidad 1.2.4 missing
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 08:47:42 GMT
Hi all!

I added the current tree skinning selectors some months ago.
This happened before the decision of letting the comitter to copy changes
from 1.0.* to 1.2.* (instead of the one who does the release)
I did the changes only for 1.0.* branch and by the lack of time I assumed it
was also copied into 1.2.* (sorry for that)
I checked and indeed the tree is updated only in 1.0.* branch.

The original issue was TRINIDAD-769.
I will test the patch provided there with 1.2.* and, if necessary, I will
update it.

regards,

--
Cristi Toth