myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Frank Nimphius <frank.nimph...@oracle.com>
Subject Tree skinning problem with Trinidad 1.2.5
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 18:45:17 GMT

I am trying to skin the trinidad tree so it looks like the ADF Faces
tree. Looks good so far, but I am struggeling with the folder icon. I
downloaded Trinidad 1.2.5 (the latest release). Looking at the
treeRenderer and the SkinSelector class, it appears (as I understand the
code) that the tree folder icon is composed as

af|tree::node-icon:-collapsed{content:url('/skins/oracle/images/tfold.gif');}

af|tree::node-icon:-expanded{content:url('/skins/oracle/images/tfold.gif');}

This doesn't work and also looks strange. Can whoever built the
treeRenderer have a look to verify if its me or the code?

Frank

--

Frank Nimphius