myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Cooper" <matt.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Trunk broken?
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 22:24:15 GMT
It is definitely due to ordering:

Works for me:
[surefire] Running org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.resource.MessageBundleTest
[surefire] Running
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.application.ViewHandlerImplTest
[surefire] Running
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.context.RequestContextTest
[surefire] Running org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.el.FormatterMapTest
[surefire] Running org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.el.TokenizerTest
[surefire] Running org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.FacesConfigTest
[surefire] Running
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.metadata.RegionMetadataTest
[surefire] Running
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.OutputUtilsTest
[surefire] Running
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.table.TableSelectOneRendererTest
[surefire] Running
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.CoreRenderKitTest
---- RenderingContext created here ----
[surefire] Running
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.style.xml.parse.StyleSheetNodeEqualsTest
[surefire] Running org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.taglib.TLDTest
[surefire] Running
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.ui.laf.base.xhtml.XhtmlLafUtilsTest
[surefire] Running org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.util.SubKeyMapTest
[surefire] Running org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.util.TokenCacheTest
[surefire] Running
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.validator.ByteLengthValidatorTest

--------

Fails for Andrew and Scott:
[surefire] Running
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.context.RequestContextTest
[surefire] Running org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.taglib.TLDTest
[surefire] Running
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.validator.ByteLengthValidatorTest
[surefire] Running
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.ui.laf.base.xhtml.XhtmlLafUtilsTest
[surefire] Running
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.style.xml.parse.StyleSheetNodeEqualsTest
[surefire] Running org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.el.TokenizerTest
[surefire] Running org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.el.FormatterMapTest
[surefire] Running
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.application.ViewHandlerImplTest
[surefire] Running
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.CoreRenderKitTest
<<<<<<< FAILURE !!
[surefire] Running
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.table.TableSelectOneRendererTest
[surefire] Running
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.OutputUtilsTest
[surefire] Running
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.metadata.RegionMetadataTest
[surefire] Running org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.FacesConfigTest
[surefire] Running org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.util.TokenCacheTest
[surefire] Running org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.util.SubKeyMapTest
[surefire] Running org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.resource.MessageBundleTest

Perhaps it is a platform difference in JRE or file system.  In any case, it
looks like the there are some invalid unit tests that should be constructing
the RenderingContext but instead are relying on it already being
constructed.

-Matt

On Dec 4, 2007 3:22 PM, Scott O'Bryan <darkarena@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java

> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

> DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)

> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle

> DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:459)

> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures

> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(
> DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)

> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute

> :334)
> :125)
> Method)

> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

> :255)

> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.jsLibs.LocaleInfoScriptlet.getSupportedLocaleVariant
> (LocaleInfoScriptlet.java:154)

> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.jsLibs.NamedLocaleInfoScriptlet

> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.jsLibs.NamedLocaleInfoScriptlet.registerNamedLocales
> (NamedLocaleInfoScriptlet.java:47)

> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.jsLibs.XhtmlScriptletFactory.registerAllScriptlets
> (XhtmlScriptletFactory.java:75)

> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.ui.laf.base.xhtml.XhtmlLafUtilsTest)

> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.ui.laf.base.xhtml.XhtmlLafUtils.escapeJS

> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.ui.laf.base.xhtml.XhtmlLafUtilsTest.testDoubleEscapeInQuoteJS
> (XhtmlLafUtilsTest.java:54)

> Method)

> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

> :124)
> Method)

> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

> JUnitBattery.java:242)

> JUnitBattery.java:216)

> Method)

> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

> SurefireBooter.java:313)

> DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)

> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle

> DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:459)

> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures

> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(
> DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)

> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute

> :334)
> :125)
> Method)

> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

> :255)

> SUCCESS

> SUCCESS

> SUCCESS

> SUCCESS
> SUCCESS

> SUCCESS

> SUCCESS

> pulled
> someone

> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.ui.laf.base.xhtml.XhtmlLafUtilsTest

Time elapsed:
> 0.065

754, Time
> elapsed: