myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Adonis Raduca" <adonis.rad...@codebeat.ro>
Subject Re: myFaces vs MyFaces ... what do you think ?
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:21:04 GMT
It appears that almost all of us are accustomed  with MyFaces written with
the capital "M". So I will change accordingly the logotype.

I think that will be good if we can use this naming style for all MyFaces
projects.
Something like:
Tobago, Tomahawk, Trinidad, Orchestra, and so on.

If we find appropriate this convention we can apply it for the portlet
bridge also, so we will have "PortletBridge"  instead  "portlet bridge"

Have a nice day !
Adonis