myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Cagatay Civici" <cagatay.civ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HtmlColumn 1.2
Date Sun, 23 Dec 2007 12:14:31 GMT
Ok, I see.

But the component-type for HtmlColumn in standart faces-config is still "
javax.faces.HtmlColumn".

I see this strange issue when using h:column and h:datatable;

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Component
javax.faces.component.UIColumn is no HtmlColumn
    at org.apache.myfaces.taglib.html.HtmlColumnTag.setProperties(
HtmlColumnTag.java:71)