myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [commons] structure proposal...
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2007 11:44:30 GMT
Hi!
> /commons/
>   -/myfaces-commons-validators/
>   -/myfaces-commons-converters/
>   -/myfaces-commons-utils/
>   -/myfaces-commons-fileupload/
>   -TBD

I am fine with that, just, I'd change the name "commons" for
validators/converters/fileupload ....
This new project has the potential then to hold the best of
trinidad/tomahawk/tobago (if possible - think about
myfaces-XXX-layouters) ... it deserves a better name than just commons, no?

-/myfaces-XXX-tables
-/myfaces-XXX-ppr

:-)

Not sure if we have to provide a all-in-one jar than too ... might need
some maven/xml/faces-config.xml/merger/thingy.

> We don't remove *existing* code from projects like Tomahawk, yet!

But could be a way .... later ... or ... instead of tomahawk 2.0 ... I
think!

Ciao,
Mario