myfaces-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "alessio harri (JIRA)" <...@myfaces.apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (TRINIDAD-867) PPR doesn't work on weblogic 9.2 and 10.1 (Firebug reports "a5 has no properties") message
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 08:33:43 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-867?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12551255
] 

alessio harri commented on TRINIDAD-867:
----------------------------------------


After comparing request and response data on  tomcat and weblogic the only
difference I could see was the response content type.

On tomcat which works it's "text/xml;charset=utf-8"  but on weblogic
which gives the error it is "text/html;charset=utf-8"

I will try and configure or write a hack that forces the response content type to "text/xml;charset=utf-8"
on
weblogic and see if that is the cause of the problem.

Regards
Alessio

> PPR doesn't work on weblogic 9.2 and 10.1 (Firebug reports "a5 has no properties") message
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: TRINIDAD-867
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-867
>             Project: MyFaces Trinidad
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Components
>    Affects Versions: 1.0.4-core, 1.2.3-core
>         Environment: Windows 2000 , weblogic  server 9.2 and 10.1 
>            Reporter: alessio harri
>            Priority: Blocker
>
> None of the PPR functionality works on either Weblogic 9.2 or Weblogic 10.1
> I have tested trinidad-demo-1.0.4  and trinidad-demo-1.2.3 and neither works.
> I tested  "Partial Page Rendering Demos" and
> The pages simply don't update after a partial submit. 
> There are no exceptions in the server log but
> Firebug always returns the following errors after every post :
> ["Invalid PPR response. The response-headers were:\nDate: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:52:13 GMT\nTransfer-Encodi..."]Common1_2_3.js
(line 10488)
> ["Error ", TypeError: a5 has no properties message=a5 has no properties, " delivering
XML request status changed to ", function()]Common1_2_3.js (line 10488)
> This is a critical issue for the company I work for because we are moving from tomcat
to weblogic.
> Regards
> Alessio

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message