myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad: VOTE] 1.2 current again
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 04:12:28 GMT
Summary of the vote:

+1: 8
0: 0 (Matt altered his vote)
-1: 0

+1 votes:
Andrew Robinson
Grant Smith
Martin Marinschek
Scott O'Bryan
Jeanne Waldman
Matt Cooper
Gary Kind
Simon Lessard

Jeanne,

Since you handled the last 1.2.4 trunk creation and merge, could you
chime in with how this would be best handled? I was thinking of the
following:

1) update the WIKI with the new rule that committers are responsible
for maintaining their changes in both the trunk and the 1.2 trunk.
2) when 1.2.4 is released:
2a) tag the trunk (1.0.5) to label a cut off point
2b) branch trunk_1.2.x from the 1.2.4 branch
3) perform "ubermerge" from 1.0.5 inception to the tag
4) inform committers that they must apply any trunk changes post-tag
to the 1.2 trunk and any changes going forward to both if applicable

Opinions?