myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Badorrek <MBador...@smsmt.com>
Subject [Trinidad] stylesheet URLs
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 22:28:37 GMT
Dear all,

I'm having some difficulty using
background-image: url('.....)
in the Trinidad stypesheets.

If I specify with the following line:

background-image : url('http://images.slashdot.org/article-title-left.png');

the image loads OK. Clearly the Trinidad framework is reading my stylesheet successfully.

Now if I try an image in my application:

background-image : url('/skins/osr-desktop/tab_panel_select.png');

I get no image. ('skins' is a top-level folder in the webroot a sibling to WEB-INF)

I've tried the URL starting with and without a slash - all to no avail.

Do I need another servlet to load these resources? What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,

Mark B

Mark badorrek
Consultant
SMS Management & Technology

F +61 3 9696 0711
M +61 402 853 365
mbadorrek@smsmt.com
www.smsmt.com<http://www.smsmt.com/>
Level 18 IBM Centre 60 City Road Southbank VIC 3006
About SMS:
SMS Management & Technology (SMS) [ASX:SMX] is Australia's largest, publicly listed Management
Services company. We solve complex problems and transform business through Consulting, People
and Technology

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you received this message in
error or are not the intended recipient, you should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments
or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information
contained herein. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company. The recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Company accepts no liability
for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Thank you for your cooperation.