myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brunette <dbrunet...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [Trinidad] Enhancement to hide Select All/Select None on table?
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:48:12 GMT

     Thanks Simon.  I had found the breadcrumb renderer and it was a good example of how to
use this.  Cool stuff.

     While looking around, I came across a skin property that already
existed called SkinProperties.AF_TABLE_SELECTION_BAR_IN_TABLE... but it
didn't seem to be used by anything.  Does anybody know anything about
this property?  Should I just implement a usage of this already
existing property, or should I leave this alone and create a new
property altogether?

Dave

Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 12:27:46 -0500
From: simon.lessard.3@gmail.com
To: dev@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Trinidad] Enhancement to hide Select All/Select None on table?

You can check train or breadcrumb renderers for usage examples. The former use an integer
property to determine how many visible station at a time it should render while the latter
use a boolean property to determine if the current location should be rendered or not.

Regards,

~ Simon

On Nov 26, 2007 12:08 PM, Dave Brunette <dbrunett31@hotmail.com> wrote:

     Oh... I didn't know the skin could prevent rendering.  OK, that would seem fine to me.
 I'll have to read up on that stuff, but I can re-work the patch and submit a new one using
a skinning property instead.