myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Scheper, Erik-Berndt" <erik-berndt.sche...@sogeti.nl>
Subject RE: [site] new pages ?
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 07:31:03 GMT
I prefer the confluence wiki used by quite a few other apache projects,
such as http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF/.

Regards,

Erik-Berndt

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: mwessendorf@gmail.com [mailto:mwessendorf@gmail.com] Namens
Matthias Wessendorf
Verzonden: maandag 5 november 2007 8:23
Aan: MyFaces Development
Onderwerp: Re: [site] new pages ?

I think we will continue to use  moin-moin wiki, which is OpenSource.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Disclaimer:
of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
message.