myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Volker Weber" <v.we...@inexso.de>
Subject Re: Tomahawk ExtensionsFilter, Trinidad skinning (and Tobago)
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 16:52:13 GMT
Hi,

additional info:

the PageRenderer replaces the responsewriter in the facesContext with a buffer.

all content of subcomponents are rendered into this buffer.

in PageRenderer.encodeEnd() all is rendered  into the original writer
: including the head with styles and scripts, the opening body and
form. then the buffer content and the closing form/body/html tags.

Regards,
    Volker