myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] stylesheet URLs
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 06:53:40 GMT
> Now if I try an image in my application:
>
> background-image : url('/skins/osr-desktop/tab_panel_select.png');
>
> I get no image. ('skins' is a top-level folder in the webroot a sibling to
> WEB-INF)
>
> I've tried the URL starting with and without a slash - all to no avail.

We use it like that as well:

background-image:url("/afr/timedate_ena.png");

where /afr/ is a folder on inside the root

/
/index.html
/aft/
/WEB-INF

> Do I need another servlet to load these resources? What am I doing wrong?

the resource-servlet, but I think you already have it configured

have you tried with firebug, to check if it gives you some more infos ?

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: