myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ORCHESTRA] Spring-Webflow
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 10:50:00 GMT
After a first quick though I like the idea.

See inline for some notes

> main faces-config.xml:
>
> <navigation-rule>
>   <from-view-id>x.jsp</from-view-id>
>   <navigation-case>
>     <to-view-id>flow1:y.jsp</to-view-id>
>   </navigation-case>
> </navigation-rule>
>
> then a flow1-config.xml with

that is nice "convention"

> <navigation-rule>
>   <from-view-id>y.jsp</from-view-id>
>   <navigation-case>
>     <to-view-id>main</to-view-id>
>   </navigation-case>
> </navigation-rule>
>
> would lead back to main...

does this always work ?
Is "main" a known constant for "faces-config.xml" ?
or would this mean that it is named "main-faces-config.xml"

> pretty similar to spring webflow, but JSF config syntax.

I totally agree that reuse of the already known/stable JSF nav-syntax
is kind of a convenience for new orchestra
customers.

-M