myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ORCHESTRA] Spring-Webflow
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 11:45:49 GMT
Hi Mario,

we are talking about navigation here, you about beans.

Problem:

there is a wizard for editing a person - you can start this wizard
from the person-list, but also from the company list. After you have
finished editing the person, you want to return to the list you
started at. How do you configure this?

Its definitely a good idea to also support a managed bean per wizard,
that's for sure.

regards,

Martin

--