myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Barbalace, Richard" <RBARBAL...@PARTNERS.ORG>
Subject RE: MyFaces logo
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:47:41 GMT
Not that my opinion should count for much, but I like 7, 8, and 10.  I think the
first shape (first five images) makes the one face express a somewhat horrified
expression; the second shape (last five images) with the smile is much
friendlier.  I like the multiple colors as well, aside from the too Christmasy
green and red pair.

Richard J. Barbalace

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and
properly dispose of this information.