myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Manfred Geiler" <manfred.gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site] distributionManagement for api and impl?
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:32:31 GMT
Hi Bernd,
--> inline

On Nov 9, 2007 7:09 PM, Bernd Bohmann <bernd.bohmann@atanion.com> wrote:
> Hello Manfred,
>
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-site.html
>
> I'm a little bit confused from the master-pom, it has no trailing slash
> in the site url.

yes, that's weird.
the site url in the old master has the svn log 07.06.2006 18:13:29 grantsmith
so, I wonder how the site build actually worked before summer (when I
released core the last time)
hmmm

> If the site url has a trailing slash the artifactId of the subproject is
> append to path

that was a valuable info - thanks!

> the myfaces-core-project has following path
>
> /www/myfaces.apache.org/myfaces-core-project
>
> and api and impl
>
> /www/myfaces.apache.org/myfaces-core-project/myfaces-api
>
> /www/myfaces.apache.org/myfaces-core-project/myfaces-impl
>
> the api and impl are just symbolic links to these paths

and that one is even more valuable!
NOW I understand why api/... and impl/... makes sense in the site.xml file   ;-)

> that is the magic
>
> I just added
>
> minotaur.apache.org/www/myfaces.apache.org/myfaces-core-project/
>
> to the core project and
>
> minotaur.apache.org/www/myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/
>
> to the tomahawk project
>
> It should be save to delete the site distribution from the master pom, now.

Thank you!

> When will the myfaces master pom version 3 available?

we need another vote. middle of upcoming week should work.

--Manfred

--
http://www.irian.at
Your JSF powerhouse - JSF Consulting,