myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Jeanne Waldman <jeanne.wald...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Adding additional accessibility features to skinning
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:54:54 GMT
I don't know off the top of my head, but you can test this with the
@agent style.
If the base skin has @agent ie {.foo {some css properties}} and the
extending skin has .foo not inside the @agent block, for ie, does this
style get overridden?

It is probably the case that they do get overwritten, in which case, I
see your point, but we don't do that same thing for the other @rules.
It makes the skin more complicated as well.