myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject [BRIDGE] Upload website for portlet-bridge project
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 20:10:29 GMT
Hey everyone,

I have the skeleton generated for the portlet-bridge project's site
documentation.  Not much up there now but there is project vitals, a
nifty logo (although my artistic skills leave much to be desired), a
description, API javadocs, and some important links to help us get
started.  It should provide a good framework for us to expand the
documentation for this project.

I'm going to commit what I've got for the site documentation
momentarily, but I was wondering if there was a process for uploading
the contents for this site to the myFaces server.  Currently it's set up
to deploy to
http://minotaur.apache.org/www/myfaces.apache.org/portlet-bridge/ which,
I understand should allow it to be referenced by the following URL:
http://myfaces.apache.org/portlet-bridge/.  Do I need any approvals
before uploading this site?

Also, once I deploy the site, I'd like to put a link in from the MyFaces
site to this sub-project.  Anyone have any issues with me adding this link?

Thanks,
  Scott