myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] start up a MyFaces Facelets project
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:44:16 GMT
yes I understand, that is why I mentioned a -1 for a tomahawk based
facelets project. I don't feel the need for a separate project,
putting facelet support into the tomahawk project should be adequate
IMO. It is just that no one has taken the initiative to actually do
the work.

-Andrew

> Andrew,  you're asking for a different project than what's being proposed.
>
> This is a (hopefully) temporary project to provide drop-in Tomahawk
> facelets support until such time as built-in facelets support (via
> code generation) is available in Tomahawk.
>
> On 10/24/07, Andrew Robinson <andrew.rw.robinson@gmail.com> wrote:
> > +1 on a facelets-only JSF project and not be related to tomahawk at all.
> >
> > -1 for #1 I think tomahawk should have built in facelets support for
> > its own components and not have to rely on an outside project/jar
> >
> > -1 on using tomahawk in the name (for above reason)
> >
> > (non-binding)
> >
> > On 10/24/07, Mike Kienenberger <mkienenb@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > +1.
> > >
> > > I'd suggest tomahawk-facelets[.jar] as the name since that's what it
> > > is.   The versioning should match Tomahawk's versioning, and hopefully
> > > we'll release a new version each time Tomahawk is released.

generator not running again. I'd like to ask Bruno if we can jump-start with his google project
Facelets, being that components or whatever.