myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: facelets@myfaces [was: facelets taglib for tomahawk and sandbox]
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:52:35 GMT
I would be a proponent for a new tomahawk-like project to house
facelets-only projects (tag handlers and components). I could even
move my annotation deployment code from jsf-comp over to myfaces for
such a project.

I'd be willing to help setup the projects to use the trinidad maven
plugin for this (for the component generation), if desired, since I
have done it before. I don't know anything about the builds though and
how they get run (including snapshots getting into the repository and
release management).

-Andrew