myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Volker Weber" <v.we...@inexso.de>
Subject Re: [result][vote] start up the MyFaces Commons project
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 08:36:18 GMT
It is  a apache commons like project, just not located in commons.apache.org.
If it is named myfaces-jsf-commons it should clear enough this is a
myfaces project.

And imho it should contain tools, components, ... for jsf users like
apache-commons-beanutils contains java-collection stuff for java
users.

Regards,
    Volker