myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Patches! Fresh patches! Patches anybody?
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2007 20:55:26 GMT
Hey, Stephen, a couple of comments:
- The patch for 755 includes a lot of changes that aren't specific to
  your work (removing unnecessary imports, whitespace adjustments, etc.)
  If you want to create separate, minor issues of "Unnecessary imports",
  and attach a separate patch there, that's cool.
- It's really good to have some discussions over the APIs, instead of
  asking for patches to be checked in as is.
- Looking at the patch, it seems as though you're using properties
  including "af|outputLabel";  yet the skin selector doc just referred to
  -tr-required-icon-position.  I think this is a skinning property that is
  not at all specific to outputLabel, so the doc is right, the code wrong.

-- Adam

On 10/12/07, myfaces-dev@eekboom.com <myfaces-dev@eekboom.com> wrote:
> What is the best way to contribute to Trinidad?
> I went ahead and supplied two patches for issues I was having with missing skinning features:
TRINIDAD-755, TRINIDAD-745

> Right now, I am missing another feature (putting labels _above_ fields).
> I am a little hesitant to supply yet another patch while I haven't heard anything on
my older patches.

> Can a committer please have a look at my previous patches and comment on them? I am willing
to put some more work into them if you see any flaws, but it would be great if in the end
the features would make it into the code base.