myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Cristi Toth" <cristi.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] panelTabbed skinning improvement
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 08:18:56 GMT
Hi Andrew!

Sounds good, but can you tell me how can I override the default
SubTabBarRenderer?
I have no idea where the mapping is done for 'sub renderers' from the uix/ui
packages.
I hope this can be done without me needing to overwrite the default renderer
in the trinidad sources and build them myself.

thanks

--
Cristi Toth

Codebeat