myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Manfred Geiler" <manfred.gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PORTAL] Adding some components to JIRA
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:37:56 GMT
Done.

BTW, I remember a discussion about the Jira key "JSR301". Reason for
the discussion was that it's no ideal name, because there might be a
time after jsr 301...
Well, renaming a Jira key is not possible.
What I could do is create a knew Jira project and bulk move all issues.
But first we would have to find a proper key.
MFPB for MyFaces portlet bridge?
or JSFPB?
Other suggestions?

--Manfred