myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject [Portal] API Approved
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 17:05:11 GMT
 Hey guys,

Good news!!  I got permission to change the copyrights on the API for
the portlet bridge code donation.   The JSR EG is simply going to
copyright the spec and the JavaDocs (like what's in the Faces Spec).

I've got a local environment which fixes some of the issues I've been
writing JIRA tickets for and I will be switching the licensing this
weekend so I'll upload the new code donation and get the paperwork done
so we can get this thing rolling.  Thanks for all your patience.

BTW- What do I have to do to become an administrator of the JSR-301 Jira
project.  I'd like to assign some issue to myself and be able to close
them and whatnot.

Scott