myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Bohmann <bernd.bohm...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: [TOBAGO] valueChangeListener in selectOneChoice doesn't work
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 11:19:38 GMT
Hello Gianluca,

this should work. Can you send the complete page, please.

If you are using facelets a note:
The facelet-extensions didn't support valueChangeListener. The
facelet-extensions are only compositions.

See:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tobago/trunk/extension/facelets/src/main/resources/META-INF/selectOneChoice.xml

The current snapshot of the tobago-facelet.jar supports the
tobago/extension for jsp, now.

This kind of question should asked on the user list.

Regards

Bernd