myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Obster <mich...@obster.org>
Subject Can somebody have a look on "[MyFaces 1.2.0 and Tomahawak 1.1.6] Issue when loading page" on Myfaces userlist?
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 12:40:04 GMT
Hi,

because I have still no solution for the problem, I wanted to ask if
someone can have a look on that thread. Did now 12 hours searching for a
solution, and I'm now very frustrated because of no help and no
solution... (and the customer pays only 4 hours...).
I need a working solution tomorrow for the customer and the only
solution at the moment is to rewrite the app to Struts :-/.

So help is urgently needed!

Cheers,
Michael