myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From ridex <ri...@ukr.net>
Subject Re: Trinidad 1.0.3 reference to the missing Common1_0_3.js
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 09:03:08 GMT

Hi

Today i found out that CoreRenderKitResourceLoader constructor doesn't
invoked for some reasons,
and only here the Common js library register at runtime

 register("(/.*/Common.*\\.js)",
             new
CoreCommonScriptsResourceLoader(_getCommonLibraryURI(false),
                                                 false));

I didn't find the place in trinidad sources,
where the new CoreRenderKitResourceLoader should be created.

Only static stuff of CoreRenderKitResourceLoader usage.

So, i'm not sure is it trinidad problem, or the problem of mine environment
(JSF, Trinidad, Facelets, portlet + exo portlal, jsf-portlet bridge), but it
really strange
why CoreRenderKitResourceLoader not instantiated.