myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] release of Trinidad plugins (1.2.3)
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:00:47 GMT
I'm actually using the Trinidad component generation at the moment,
but forgot to add the
"<mfp:implementation-type>trinidad</mfp:implementation-type>" to my
XML file at first. I noticed that the MyFaces component generator is
ignoring the JSF 1.1 version, and always using ValueExpression in the
code, which obviously will not compile in JSF 1.1.

Should this be filed as a bug, or is it a known issue / work in progress?

-Andrew