myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TRINIDAD-729
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:40:01 GMT
Yes, thought crossed my mind as well for something like that.

Perhaps a common type of JS queue could be made for this, as I would
not be surprised if this functionality is revisited elsewhere.
Something like a non-duplicate PPR list, when a new event is added,
the previous is removed and each event has a timeout associated with
it (fire after x millis).