myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From <b.v...@pinguin.ag>
Subject t:schedule & <base href=""> tag
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:02:03 GMT
Hi dev list

I'm not sure is it a bug or have I made a mistake.

So here is the problem:
I have a t:schedule component and a <base href="http://myserver/mybase/"> - tag on my
jsp. And if I click on an schedule-entry to select it the page http://myserver/mybase/# is
loaded. :-( If I remove the base-tag everything is fine.

I have figured out that there is first a post to the jsf page and the a HTTP GET of http://myserver/mybase/#.
With this knowledge I have a look in the HTMl-code and found this code snip for a schedule
entry:

 <a onmouseover="return makeTrue(domTT_activate(this, event, 'caption', 'test title', 'content',
'&lt;i&gt;test sub&lt;/i&gt;&lt;br/&gt;test descrip', 'trail', true));"
href="#" onmouseup="fireEntrySelected('scheduleForm', 'scheduleForm:schedule1', 'asdfasdfadfasdf');"
class="entry">

In my eyes there is something missing to avoid the GET like it is in "normal" links generated
with a h:commandLink
link</a>
I mean the onclick="return ...", because oamSubmitForm returns always false if I read it correct.

If all my thoughts were wrong please show me my mistake.

Regards
Björn