myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r576576 [1/3] - in /myfaces/trinidad/trunk/trinidad: trinidad-build/src/main/resources/META-INF/maven-faces-plugin/components/trinidad/core/ trinidad-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/trinidadinternal/renderkit/core/xhtml/ trinida
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:38:48 GMT
Hi,

On 9/18/07, Simon Lessard <simon.lessard.3@gmail.com> wrote:
> Speaking of which, I forgot to add skin documentation. I'll do that right
> away.
>
> I would also like to add a new attribute to skip the icon rendering. If it
> hasn't been of backward compatibility, I would have simply removed them

I added a demo usage of the facet's, I was thinking, that it shouldn't
render the "default" icon,
glad you pointed it out now.

> since it's easily doable with a combination of facet and tr:icon, but since
> we had a release with the statusIndicator already, that's out of question.
> So, what I need now is a decent attribute name. What do you think of
> "renderIcon" or "renderFacetsOnly"?

I tend to like renderFacetsOnly, because that what you added where facets.

Perhaps, we can change that soon, that when facet's are specified, we
don't render the "default" icon.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf