myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Ernst Fastl" <ernst.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [tomahaw] ppr problems with log and tree2
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 22:31:23 GMT
Hi Mario!

thanks for pointing out this issues.

I must have missed the point where
this log got in - my guess is that it can optionally be defined or "turned on"
in dojo or something. However I would think a check wether or not the object
is defined before using it cannot hurt.

@whoever did this - comments ? ;-)

I also like the suggestion of caching the patterns themselves and re-matching
them against all inputs within updated areas.

I have a relatively tight schedule this week, but I'll try to squeeze
it in on the
weekend.

greez

Ernst