myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] 2 questions (1) component generation? (2) bugs 663 and 664
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 00:13:02 GMT
I have to admit, I'm not at all convinced that either of these two
new components should be added, and think there should have
been more discussion before you'd checked them in.  If we're
going to have components added without general agreement, we
need a sandbox where they can be tried out and played with.

-- Adam