myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Yippeee!
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 11:42:04 GMT
Well, I mentioned in my first comment that I was going to split up my
posts, to better structure my responses and align them with paragraphs
in the original blog post. In any case, I didn't save my original
posts, and I find it highly disturbing to destroy two hours of work,
calling it Spam, when I was commenting in earnest on his original
post. I don't have a problem with him deleting my posts when he sends
them to me at the same time for me to be able to write my blog entry.
Very strange.

regards,

Martin

--