myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [tomahaw] ppr problems with log and tree2
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:02:49 GMT
Hi Ernst!
> I have a relatively tight schedule this week, but I'll try to squeeze
> it in on the
> weekend.

I decided to have a look at it myself and it looks like I got it working.
Please review r577913.

Mainly I've cached the partialTrigger(Pattern) configuration and apply
it after each ajax request by avoiding duplicates in
oamPartialTriggersToZoneIds.

BTW: I've seen some arrays are stored at "window." instead of "this.". I
think "this." should be sufficient here, no?

Some code cleanup can be done after my changed, I just wanted to avoid
to much changes - we can do it if we are happy with my changes.

Ciao,
Mario