myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r576576 [1/3] - in /myfaces/trinidad/trunk/trinidad: trinidad-build/src/main/resources/META-INF/maven-faces-plugin/components/trinidad/core/ trinidad-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/trinidadinternal/renderkit/core/xhtml/ trinida
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 17:18:54 GMT
Hmm not as simple as I though. Before pushing a patch let decide on the
behavior for every use case:

Both facets are specified and rendered --> Don't render any icon
Both facets are specified but only one is rendered --> ?
Both facets are specified but neither are rendered --> ?
Only one facet is specified and rendered --> Don't render any icon or render
the icon of the missing facet?
Only one facet is specified but not rendered --> ?
No facet is specified --> Render both icons

~ Simon