myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Tran <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject [orchestra] unable to persist in sub thread
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 03:07:09 GMT

I am running into this problem that I think it is related to the present of
Orchestra.

First I have a spring service bean which spins a thread, do the long work,
then save some data to persistent in the same thread.  The thread's runnable
contructor accept a reference to
the the same service bean to do the persistent. It works per my junit test.

Now I hook the same service bean to a couple of my master/detail jsf/spring
bean with the same
conversation name.  The trouble comes when the service bean try to save the
data, ever thing
looks good but no data get saved ( it seems there are no injected
transaction)

I also have another unrelated service bean, not related to the conversation
, in the same thread and it can save its data.

Any suggestion to this problem is very very appreciated.

Thanks

-D