myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject [Trinidad] 2 questions (1) component generation? (2) bugs 663 and 664
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:15:46 GMT
2 questions for the Trinidad developers:

(1) It seems like Trinidad is using some kind of generator for taglib,
tld, Tag, and possibly other classes. Is this documented anywhere? I
was looking around the SVN trunk and did not see any boilerplate or
configuration code that would provide such information to a maven
plugin. Can someone point me to the location in SVN that I can start
poking around to get an understanding of how this works?

(2) Are there any comments on the following enhancement "bugs" for new
components?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-663
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-664

If not would there be any objections to me checking in the code into
the Trinidad trunk (once I figure out the answer to #1 of course)?

Thanks,
Andrew