myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Make ExternalContextUtils a public API
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 13:24:31 GMT
Hello Scott,

I'm fine with it as well since ExternalContext is part of JSF standard, that
class has no internal API dependency and 6 more utility methods won't
pollute the base API too much.

Also, if MyFaces ever get divided a bit more to include an implementation
independent module to be shared by Tomahawk, Tobago and Trinidad, I think
that class should be placed in there, so making it a public API is a start.

~ Simon