myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] af|inputText:readOnly::content - Does it work for anyone
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:57:47 GMT
Probably... Although div does give more room for CSS customization, like
dimensions and text positioning, I don't see why it should be needed in that
case since it applies only to readOnly fields. DIV are rendered quite fast
though, so the only real problem with it here is that it prevents placing
anything to the right of the content (like the message) without including
another nested table.

~Simon