myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Skining - strange default value in: base-desktop.xss
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 02:11:00 GMT
Hello Cristi,

I had that discussion a while back during incubation. I would also like a
very light (empty) base skin and we're actually going to make one for a
project. It's already possible by extending simple, overriding every single
selectors and add a "-tr-inhibit: all;", effectively disabling all aliases
as well. I do think many users could like to have such a skin to extend from
and I'm going to ask the project manager to donate the empty skin once it's
done.

Regards,

~ Simon