myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [commits] efastl commits on weekend
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:49:31 GMT
Very strange...

I just got a bunch of "old" commit messages, from you.

svn commit: r556477 - in
/myfaces/tomahawk/trunk/sandbox/core/src/main:
java/org/apache/myfaces/custom/passwordStrength/
resources/org/apache/myfaces/custom/passwordStrength/
resources/org/apache/myfaces/custom/passwordStrength/resource/
resources/org/.

:-)