myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject [vote] release of Trinidad plugins (1.2.1.1)
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2007 09:42:22 GMT
Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.2.1.1 release of the Apache
MyFaces Trinidad Plugins out. This release is mainly because of an issue inside
the "myfaces patch", to be able to release Apache MyFaces 1.2.0.

The artifacts are deployed to my private Apache account ([1]).

Please take a look at the "1.2.1.1" artifacts and vote

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,

Thanks,
Matthias

[1] http://people.apache.org/~matzew/1211_plugins/

--