myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno E. Grossi" <bruno.gro...@powerlogic.com.br>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Trinidad don't pass W3C Markup Validator
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:06:20 GMT
Mathias, I need version 1.2.1 with bug fix of type on script tags. As
Simon say: "Latest nighty build fix the missing type attribute error."
 From where on SVN that nighty build was constructed? I can access
continuum on
http://myfaces.zones.apache.org:8081/continuum/projectGroupSummary.action?projectGroupId=13...

I get a Connection timed out...

Source and binary on
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/trinidad-impl/1.2.1-SNAPSHOT/

there are no that bug fix... I think I see that on trunk, but it's 1.0.2
version.

Thanks,
Bruno E. Grossi

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> 1.2,1 has been released last week
>
> myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/download.html
> for download
>
> or via regular maven 2 repo, when you build is on m2
>
> -M
>
> On 7/12/07, Bruno E. Grossi <bruno.grossi@powerlogic.com.br> wrote:
>> Now I see that trunk is 1.0.2...
>>

>> Please, from what branch I get 1.2.1??
>>

>> Bruno
>>
>> Bruno E. Grossi wrote:
>> > Adam,
>> >
>> > now I have compiled the trunk version, but a noted that pom is
>> > indicating version 1.0.2-SNAPSHOT...
>> > And I need to change some generics to compile with jsf 1.2 ri...
>> >
>> > Bruno

>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trinidad/branches/faces-1_2-070427/trinidad,

>> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/trinidad-api/1.2.1-SNAPSHOT/trinidad-api-1.2.1-SNAPSHOT.jar)

>> __getUINode(component)
>> subclass
>> UIComponentUINode.

>> org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXSingleStep=org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.uinode.nav.SingleStepFacesBean

>> org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.html.HtmlCellFormat=org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.uinode.UINodeFacesBean

>> org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.html.HtmlRowLayout=org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.uinode.UINodeFacesBean

>> org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.html.HtmlTableLayout=org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.uinode.UINodeFacesBean

>> org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.html.HtmlScript=org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.uinode.UINodeFacesBean

>> org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.core.data.CoreTree=org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.uinode.UINodeFacesBean

>> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/

>> http://myfaces.zones.apache.org:8081/continuum/projectGroupSummary.action?projectGroupId=13

>> The name

"name" on <form>

--
Bruno E. Grossi

Equipe jCompany Developer Suite
Mestre em Ciência da Computação - DCC/UFMG
SCJP 1.4 & SCWCD 1.4
http://brunogrossi.com.br

<http://www.powerlogic.com.br/>